Your organization can join with the trusted brand of Vegas PBS
Our unique and valued television programs make us a perfect partner for any company interested in making a real difference in Southern Nevada.
You can share the power of public-service media by becoming a Corporate Sponsor. It’s easy, fulfilling, and a great way to raise the profile of your company in a safe and trusted media environment.
When you underwrite Vegas PBS programming, you’ll have the opportunity to be in front of more than 350,000 unique viewers per month. And you’ll be telling our community that you value programming that not only entertains -- but also teaches and inspires.
Here’s how to do something great for your company, while also supporting Vegas PBS programming:
- Television program sponsorship, through either 15 or 30-second spots that reach the wide geographic area of Southern Nevada
- Sponsorship of local productions and documentaries
- Advertising in Vegas PBS SOURCE monthly member magazine
- Sponsorship of special events, such as one of the special screenings of our high-quality programs, or our annual PBS KIDS Writers Contest
- Sponsorship of video production on behalf of important community organizations
- Challenge grants, which offer high-profile, on-air opportunities for your company and/or employees
- Web page sponsorship
Corporate support of public television pays dividends in heightened awareness, improved image and perception of quality and loyalty:
- For more than 10 years running, PBS has been ranked as the most trustworthy media organization in America – ahead of commercial TV, cable, radio and newspapers.
- PBS viewers are 3X more likely to feel our sponsors are more committed to quality and excellence than other broadcast advertisers.
- More than 80% of PBS viewers feel we are selective about the businesses and products allowed to sponsor our programming.
- PBS viewers pay attention to sponsor messages 3X more than ads on broadcast or cable.
- PBS viewers are 3X more likely to buy a product from PBS sponsor than from other cable or broadcast advertisers.
We only allow a little over two minutes per hour for messaging – much less than the 20 minutes commercial stations often carry – and we don’t allow your competitors to appear in the same program. Both factors help improve viewer recall of your message
Want more information? Here’s where to find it: Vegas PBS Media Kit