Events & Services
FREE SEMINAR: Investing for Beginners and Intermediates and Charitable Gift Annuities
Join Vegas PBS for a complimentary seminar on Thursday, February 27, 2020, beginning at 1 p.m. at Pacifica Senior Living San Martin (8374 W Capovilla Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89113) to learn about investing and Charitable Gift Annuities. This seminar will be led by Vegas PBS Planned Giving Council members Jason Oshins and Kim Walker with special guest Tom Dieters.
Lunch is provided.
Call 702.799.1010 x5499 to reserve your seat today.
The Investing for Beginners and Intermediates afternoon presentation will include:
- Myths of investing
- Investing for Success: heart vs. head
- What gets investors in trouble
- Investing that enables success and causes failure
- Investing on fixed income
- Purpose of income planning
- Beneficiary designations
- Investments that are “too good to be true”
- Windfall profit/loss
- Taxation on investment gain and loss
- Portfolio management
- Risks of unregulated substances
- Lifetime portfolio management
- Risks in retirement
The Charitable Gift Annuity portion of the afternoon will include:
- Charitable Gift Annuities 101
- Annuity rates for 2020
- Benefits of a Charitable Gift Annuity
- Risks associated with a Charitable Gift Annuity
Please consider attending.
SEMINAR:Investing for Beginners and Intermediates and Charitable Gift Annuities
FACILITATORS: Jason Oshins, Kim Walker, and Tom Dieters
DATE: Thursday, February 27, 2020
TIME: 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
LOCATION: Pacifica San Martin
ADDRESS: 8374 W Capovilla Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89113
Call 702.799.1010 x5499 or email email@example.com to reserve your seat. Note that space is limited to the first 125 RSVPs.