Educational games and videos from Curious George, Wild Kratts and other PBS KIDS shows!
VEGAS PBS KIDS 24/7
PBS KIDS Talk About
Differences and Similarities
Real families sat down to have honest conversations about what makes us both different and similar in an age-appropriate way.
Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood
Caring Reminders for Families During Stressful Times
- Provide safe ways for children to express their feelings, such as drawing or telling stories.
- Listen carefully to what your children are talking about. Acknowledge their feelings. Give them the words to describe how they feel such as, “It sounds like you’re feeling ‘scared,’ ‘unsure about what’s going to happen next,’ ‘sad,’ ‘angry.’
- Remember to be calm and understanding when children are being clingy, whiny, or over active. Helping them regain control of their feelings reassures them that you are keeping them safe.
- Keep routines as familiar as possible.
- Minimize children’s exposure to media coverage.
Fred Rogers Productions
PBS kids for parents
PBS kids for parents | craft
PBS learningmedia | Printable
KIDS TV Schedule | Weekdays
on Vegas PBS Channel 10
|6:00 a.m.||Ready Jet Go!|
|7:00 a.m.||Molly of Denali|
|7:30 a.m.||Wild Kratts|
|8:00 a.m.||Hero Elementary|
|8:30 a.m.||Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum|
|9:00 a.m.||Curious George|
|9:30 a.m.||Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood|
|10:00 a.m.||Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood|
|10:30 a.m.||Elinor Wonders Why|
|11:00 a.m.||Sesame Street|
|11:30 a.m.||Pinkalicious & Peterrific|
|12:30 p.m.||Clifford the Big Red Dog|
|1:30 p.m.||Wild Kratts|