Educational games and videos from Curious George, Wild Kratts and other PBS KIDS shows!
VEGAS PBS KIDS VIDEOS
Hand Washing Song | 🚣♂️ Row Row Row Your Boat! | PBS KIDS
Sing along to Row Row Row Your Boat while you're washing your hands and staying healthy!
Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood
Caring Reminders for Families During Stressful Times
- Provide safe ways for children to express their feelings, such as drawing or telling stories.
- Listen carefully to what your children are talking about. Acknowledge their feelings. Give them the words to describe how they feel such as, “It sounds like you’re feeling ‘scared,’ ‘unsure about what’s going to happen next,’ ‘sad,’ ‘angry.’
- Remember to be calm and understanding when children are being clingy, whiny, or over active. Helping them regain control of their feelings reassures them that you are keeping them safe.
- Keep routines as familiar as possible.
- Minimize children’s exposure to media coverage.
KIDS TV Schedule | Weekdays
on Vegas PBS Channel 10
|6:00 a.m.||Ready Jet Go!|
|7:00 a.m.||Odd Squad|
|7:30 a.m.||Nature Cat|
|8:00 a.m.||Wild Kratts|
|8:30 a.m.||Molly of Denali|
|9:00 a.m.||Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum|
|9:30 a.m.||Lets Go Luna!|
|10:00 a.m.||Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood|
|10:30 a.m.||Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood|
|11:00 a.m.||Sesame Street|
|11:30 a.m.||Pinkalicious & Peterrific|
|12:30 p.m.||Cat in the Hat|
|1:30 p.m.||Wild Kratts|