Educational games and videos from Curious George, Wild Kratts and other PBS KIDS shows!
VEGAS PBS KIDS 24/7
Arthur on Racism: Talk, Listen, and Act
Arthur, Buster and Mrs. MacGraddy have a conversation about racism and what you can do to fight it: talk, listen and act.
Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood Sing Along Special!
Join Daniel Tiger and friends in a special sing along about staying home with family and taking care of each other! It all starts Monday. August 17th on PBS KIDS!
Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood
Caring Reminders for Families During Stressful Times
- Provide safe ways for children to express their feelings, such as drawing or telling stories.
- Listen carefully to what your children are talking about. Acknowledge their feelings. Give them the words to describe how they feel such as, “It sounds like you’re feeling ‘scared,’ ‘unsure about what’s going to happen next,’ ‘sad,’ ‘angry.’
- Remember to be calm and understanding when children are being clingy, whiny, or over active. Helping them regain control of their feelings reassures them that you are keeping them safe.
- Keep routines as familiar as possible.
- Minimize children’s exposure to media coverage.
Pbs kids for parents
Prepping for a Very Different School Year - Parents and caregivers are wrestling with tough questions about the 2020-2021 school year.
PBS kids for Parents | Learn
PBS Learningmedia | Craft
PBS kids for parents | REcipe
KIDS TV Schedule | Weekdays
on Vegas PBS Channel 10
|6:00 a.m.||Ready Jet Go!|
|7:00 a.m.||Odd Squad|
|7:30 a.m.||Nature Cat|
|8:00 a.m.||Wild Kratts|
|8:30 a.m.||Molly of Denali|
|9:00 a.m.||Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum|
|9:30 a.m.||Lets Go Luna!|
|10:00 a.m.||Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood|
|10:30 a.m.||Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood|
|11:00 a.m.||Sesame Street|
|11:30 a.m.||Pinkalicious & Peterrific|
|12:30 p.m.||Cat in the Hat|
|1:30 p.m.||Wild Kratts|