Outdoor Nevada Presents Tales from the Trails
Outdoor Nevada Presents Tales from the Trails | Latest Episode
Watch Tales from the Trails
New episodes available weekly from September 23 through November 25 on the Vegas PBS website and YouTube.
Outdoor Nevada Map
The limited series is a fun and informative journey through Southern Nevada’s great outdoors. Host Maria Silva visits with expert guides and local enthusiasts who share their knowledge and experience.
The hikes featured in Tales from the Trails are within a few hours’ drive of Las Vegas and are accessible to almost every skill level. The digital series showcases the diverse and stunning natural landscape of Southern Nevada. Better connect with Southern Nevada’s great outdoors by watching every episode!
- First Creek Trail - Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Black Mountain Trail - City of Henderson
- Great Basin Trail One - Grove to Bristle Cone Grove
- Great Basin Trail Two - US Park
- The Gold Butte National Monument - Falling Man / Newspaper Rock- BLM
- Urban Pond Fishing - Veteran Memorial Park, Boulder City
- Mount Charleston Trail One
- Humboldt - Toiyabe National Forest
- Mount Charleston Trail Two
- Pittman Wash - City of Henderson