Career Training Programs | Medical Billing and Coding
This course is 100% online. Start anytime.
Fill out the form below to learn more.
Medical Billing and Coding Training
Become a Certified Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
Medical billing and coding is a rising star in the healthcare field today. This 100% online course will prepare you to start a career in this high-demand occupation and earn the medical billing and coding professional certification that best aligns with your interest and career goals. You’ll learn how to use the Healthcare Common procedure Coding System (HCPCS) and the CPT Category II and ICD-10 codes. Additionally, you’ll gain hands-on practice using medical billing and coding software.
- 370 Course Hours
- Max of 12 months to complete
- Cost: $3,795
- Certification exam vouchers included
- Workforce funding may be available for qualifying students.
Job Outlook for Medical Billing and Coding Specialists
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), medical billing and coding specialists earn an average annual salary of $40,350 and work in one of the fastest growing professions.
- The BLS also estimates that at least 27,000 new jobs will be needed in this profession by 2026.