Nevada Week | Question 3 Part II: The Guinn Center Study
SEASON 1: EPISODE 8 | Aired: 08/28/18Nevada Ballot Question 3: The Energy Choice Initiative is a complicated constitutional amendment on the ballot in November.
Join our panel of experts from the Guinn Center including Executive Director Nancy Brune and Director of Economic Policy Meredith Levine, author of the data-driven, independent “Question 3: The Energy Choice Initiative Voter Information Guide.” We address viewer questions from our initial coverage to better understand this upcoming decision for Nevadan voters in November.
- Ballotpedia: Nevada Question 3
- National Conference of State Legislatures: Energy Choice: State Policy Considerations
- Initiative Petition - Constitutional Amendment: Renewable Energy Promotion Initiative
- State of Nevada Initiative Petition-Constitutional Amendment: The Energy Choice Initiative
- Public Utilities Commission of Nevada: Energy Choice Initiative Final Draft Report
- Guinn Center: Restructuring the Electricity Market in Nevada? Possibilities, Prospects, and Pitfalls
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Nevada Public Utilities Commission
- U.S. Energy Information Administration: Nevada State Profile and Energy Estimates
- Nevada Governor’s Office of Energy
- Yes on 3
- No on 3