Scan Converter Tips
The wireless scan converter transmits audio and video from your computer to your TV.
- Operates on a 2.4Ghz AV Sender, a wireless phone on the same frequency will interrupt signal.
- Signal distance ranges from 100 meters in the open and 30 meters indoors. May need to change frequencies.
- Computer should be OFF before connecting the converter.
- “Grand Ultimate Wireless” – does not provide an adaptor for Macintosh G4, eMac or iMac.
- Power supply is 6V DC.
- If experiencing distortion or interference it is recommended to change the,transmission channels. Only one switch should be DOWN on the receiver and transmitter.
- If changing the transmission channel is not successful, make sure that power cables are not located directly next to the scan converters RCA cables. Placing the receiver in a different area on the cart may improve signal.
- Macintosh computers may need to be adjusted to a different refresh rate. 60Hz is recommended.
- Multiple TV’s - The Grand Ultimate wireless provides 1CVBS OUT, 1S-VHS OUT and 1 RGB out. You may connect one television to the next using a composite video cable or an S-Video between the “Video IN” and “Video OUT” ports. It is not recommended to use more than 5 televisions.