How can students access resources?
There are a number of options to allow students access to resources. One of the easiest options for teachers is to use Vegas PBS LearningMedia. Vegas PBS LearningMedia is FREE for CCSD residents, which includes parents, students, teachers, etc.
Clark County School District (CCSD) Teachers Only (AD Login)
CCSD Students Login
Once a student account is created, a teacher has two options to share content with students.
Option 1 – simply copy and paste the resources’ URL and provide access to students via email, webpage, etc. If students are logged in, they can see the resource.
Option 2 – Select “Tools” -> Select “Create a Lesson & Quiz” Lesson Builder - Build your lesson in three easy steps.
1. Pick the video you want to share. You can search for a resource or select one of your Favorites.
2. Enter the lesson title, instructions for students, and the questions to accompany the video.
3. Share the Assignment Code with your students. Ex. Cooking351
Read more - Download the PDF for "How can students access resources?"
I can’t login, what do I do?
• If you do not have access to a school support person, you can call the CCSD Help Desk for assistance at (702) 799-3300. Their hours are Monday – Friday from 6:00 am – 5:00 pm (excluding holidays).
What Plugins do I need installed to view videos?
- Mozilla Support: Fix common audio and video issues
- Firefox: Windows Media plugin
- Mozilla Support: Check Your Plugins
I clicked play and I do not see video?
Download More Resources (PDF)
- How to resolve Plugin Issues with Vegas PBS Video Streaming
- Proxy fix for slow video streaming downloads.
- How to Download via DE Streaming
- Add closed captioning to any video
- New Feature Available on Vegas PBS Video Streaming
- How to embed a Video Segment
- Staff Development Day Training Opportunities
- Common Core & Digital Media
- New OnePlace Server Database List 4 2014
- New OnePlace Server How can students access resources?